"Ryan's Blurb"

It is spring break and I am playing on the computer right now. I just got back from Glenn Allen for a Hockey tournament. There was a Goalie Competion and I won first place. I blocked 15 out of 15 shots! I can't believe it! Hockey is a lot of fun and keeps me so busy.
Signing off,
Ryan

"Meghan's Blurb"

Hello Everyone!

We are on Spring Break this week. I just cleaned my room and loaded the porch with new wood for the wood stove. Yesterday Ryan and I had friends over for the whole day. It was fun!!! I wish you all could be here with us. We are going to Fairbanks this weekend, that should be fun. Talk to you all later...Meghan

Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. It's good to be able to comment. Kiss the kids for me.

Love Dad

Melissa said...

They are so big!!! I so wish we could get those boys together! Aaron would have a ball! Meghan is beautiful! Looks like they are enjoying their summer! Love & miss you ALL!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I can leave a comment and other times I can't. Anyway, I love reading your blog. It makes me feel like I'm in Alaska with you all. Ryan looks very intelligent with his new look. And Meghan looks like she could take on Mt. everest on that 4 wheeler. I know your summer is going by fast but enjoy the rest of it.
Love ya'll
Aunt Di